Your Publishing at Sea Faculty is skilled in a variety of areas – learn from the experts!
You will have solid days of class during the “at sea” cruising days.
When in Port, we want you to relax and play — that’s the vacation part.
Your Faculty will be available for one-on-one time throughout the cruise.
The Book Shepherd
- Book Marketing Savvy: Discovering and Building Your Niche Markets … Horizontally and Vertically
- How to Create Hour First $1,000,000 Talk
- Finding Super Readers and Developing Super Fans
The Publicity Hound
- How to find hooks and angles for your book publicity
- How to Become the Go-to Expert in Your Topic, Even if You Write Fiction
F & P Graphic Design
- Tips and Tricks in Creating a Book Promo Trailer that Hooks Readers
- On Top of the Covers and Between the Sheets
- Creating Classy eBooks
New Shelves Books
- The 5 Types of Markets, How They Work, and How Much You Will Make in: Retail, Wholesale, Online, Corporate/Associations and Direct
- How Exactly Amazon Works: The Details, Ins and Outs
- How to Pitch Your Book to Potential Buyers
Milford Haven Novels
- Story Telling Needs Narrative that Grabs the Reader … Fiction and NonFiction
Cornerstone Virtual Assistance
- The Latest in Author Tools to Soar Your Website