Publishing at Sea –
An Unforgettable Experience for Authors
It’s the 11th Annual Publishing at Sea Cruise –
Get ready to change your publishing and authoring life
Mexico – Ports for 2024
Depart from Los Angeles World Cruise Center
Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta
February 2-9, 2024
Create Your Ultimate Bestseller
Authors who need a crash course in book publishing before they write; need to create demand for books that aren’t selling; who want to learn the latest strategies in marketing, publicity and how to keep the sanity in an overwhelm world can learn the inside secrets of how to create, write and market the book success that they envision during a Caribbean cruise.
The “Create the Ultimate Bestseller at Sea!” cruise includes training sessions and laser coaching.
At sea, participants will attend intensive sessions on strategic book marking, distribution, publicity, professional speaking, social media and other topics important to creating a bestseller. They can also take advantage of laser coaching with the four experts. In port, participants are free to relax and enjoy the sites or just lounge around the massive ship that has something for everyone.
NO REFUNDS for workshop portion if cancelled within 60 days of departure.
OUR PROMISES TO YOU:
- You will get the realities of publishing in today’s world.
- The how-tos of selling your book wherever books can be sold.
- Access to five publishing experts that you would have to pay a minimum of $300 an hour for anyone of them on a one-on-one consult.
- The tools that you need to be successful in publishing.
- Address problems that are unique to you and your book.
- Shattering that publishing is a lonely business syndrome. You will learn and share from others problems and success stories–the Publishing at Sea Village is ready for you!
- One-on-one consulting with the expert of your choice.
- When you get off this cruise, you will take away a clear plan of what you want to do and how to do it.
- After the cruise, a follow up Q&A session.