Too often, authors make the mistake of thinking their books will appeal to almost “anyone” or “everyone.” They’re in for a rude awakening.
Now more than ever, the vast amount of self-published books in the marketplace makes it ESSENTIAL that you define your target market. That’s the best way to find your niche, make it easy for them to find you, make them notice your book, and encourage them to recommend it to others.
You will learn:
- How to find and market to your perfect customer.
- How to encourage book buyers to build the buzz about you and your book.
- How to find and connect with the right people at the right time, in the right place.
- How to make it easy for THEM to find YOU.
- How to make people think “This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!” when they see marketing copy about your book.
- Why targeting a much smaller niche will help you sell many more books (even though this sounds wacky).
- Questions to ask yourself to help you define your ideal reader.
Georgia McCabe will share her Ninja tricks and resources for defining readers in your target market and connecting with them on a deeper level than if you were reaching out to “everyone.”
This free webinar will help you stay focused and avoid wasting your time, money and resources.
Title: Ninja Tricks for Finding the Perfect Target Market for Your Book
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.