How to Generate Story Ideas for Your Book Publicity Campaign
Your book is done. And you’re exhausted. Now it’s time to launch your publicity campaign and continue full speed ahead. But there’s no gasoline left in your tank.
The Publicity Hound to the rescue! Joan Stewart will give you ideas galore on how to generate story ideas that will promote your expertise and your book.
You will learn:
- What questions you should ask yourself that will lead to a good beginning batch of story ideas.
- How to incorporate checklists and cheat sheets into your campaign.
- Tips for authors who write fiction–often the most difficult kind of writing to publicize.
- Typical story ideas the media love.
- How to newsjack, one of the easiest ways to generate publicity.
- The importance of promoting your expertise, not just your book.
- Why you shouldn’t overlook commenting on controversial topics.
- The danger in relying on everyone else’s media outlets for publicity.
- Examples of great ideas from other authors.