Publishing at Sea™ Presents …
Navigating the High Seas of Publishing for Your Book!
PublishingAtSea.com Delivers Smooth Sailing for You and Your Book
The sail date is January 18, 2015, returning on January 25, 2015 for a 7 night cruise. The departure port city is ________ Florida. Here is a summary of the itinerary:
- January 18 Depart at 4 p.m. We will have a special workshop at 3 PM on Board … be there!
- January 19 At sea
- January 20 __________________________________________
- January 21 __________________________________________
- January 22 __________________________________________
- January 23 __________________________________________
- January 24 __________________________________________
- January 25 _____________________________________
* Be sure your passport is current!
Judith, Joan, Amy, Georgia and Michele are ready to invest their time, enthusiasm, energy, knowledge and awesome humor into you and your book. Our question is: are you ready to invest in you and your book? If yes, we’ll see you on board!
Dates: January 18 – 25, 2015 … fly into Ft. Laderdale, FL … it’s the most convenient and minutes to the Port.
Call Judith at 303-885-2207 if you have any questions. NOTE … make sure that you have a current Passport. You will need it to Board the ship. At Boarding, you will be given a special SeaPass with your photo that will be your official ID throughout the cruise and in all Ports. Yes, Internet is available on board the ship. Ship Ahoy!