If you are new to authoring and new to the publishing game,
this 6-day Publishing at Sea for Newbies is for you.
Two full days of intense work will, yes, have your heading spinning.
- which publishing course is right for you
- what pitfalls to avoid
- what technology to use
- how to deal with the overwhelm factors
- and so much more.
HOT . . . We are going to CUSTOMIZE the Publishing at Sea 2017 Cruise to fit your needs.
In October, all registered participants will be surveyed — we will ask for your “wish list” … what do you need to learn and take away.
The Book Shepherd Judith Briles and Author Virtual Assistant Kelly Johnson are skilled in a variety of areas and are prepared to adapt their presentations to fit the NEEDs of the group.
You will have two solid days of class during the “at sea” cruising days.
When in Port, we want you to relax and play — that’s the vacation part.
Judith and Kelly will be available for one-on-one time throughout the cruise.
The Book Shepherd
- Avoid Common and Not-S0-Common Blunders, Bloopers and Boo-Boos that Can Sink a Book and Author
- Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms
- The Dollars, Cents and Sense of Publishing
- A Creating the Perfect Pitch
- From Dreamer to Doer … It’s Goal Setting Time
Cornerstone Virtual Assistance
- Technology Tools for Authors Demystified …
You will “get” what you need and “how” to do it – get ready for a FULL day of gizmos, gadgets and wonderment to soar your visibility and author success.
- Social Media … which Platform is for You?